Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mercy Rising - "One Thing" Inspire Challenge




Over the next 6 weeks (until 12-18), I am issuing my amazing blog readers a challenge. Do one thing for someone else who needs some inspiration this season.

I have some good friends who are boycotting Black Friday. That's fine, I honestly thought about it - I could use a "buy nothing day". But for me the issue is bigger than shopping. This year has been hard for lots of families. A better way to celebrate the holiday season is to inspire giving, love, and mercy.

Have fun. Stretch your creativity. Need ideas? - Visit the mercyrising blog archives to get some ideas.


Send in your story/pictures to amberaron@yahoo.com to be featured in an upcoming blog posts and to spread the inspiration.

(pix-stock.xchng)

No comments: